Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Had the Most Wonderful Day

Yesterday, I was just sitting around and Tom was still here. He was waiting around for a phone call from his secretary. He was waiting for something to come in the mail and when she called he was going to his office. Well, she called and Tom asked me if I wanted to ride in with him. Of course I said yes.
I asked him since we were going out that way if we could stop at Daniel's. I had some DVDS and computer discs to drop by and I wanted to go to the Dollar Store near by to see if they had any rice pudding. He said ok, so off to Concord we went.
Well, Tom went to his office and then I went out to Daniel's. I got to see my sweetheart. He was on his computer so he wasn't much company. I talked to Nen, the lady that lives in the house with him and takes great care of him. We had a nice chat and I loved being there. I really felt the spirit of the Lord there amongst these special boys. Even though they are limited in what they can do, their spirits are perfect and it was a pleasure being with them. I just loved it.
When I left Nen said Tom and I should go to lunch. I thought that was the most marvelous idea.
So, I called Tom from my car and he felt the same so the Dollar Store was ditched and I drove back to Tom's office. We ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory. It was great. The best part was being with Tom. I said that it was too bad I didn't job share because we could do this every Friday. Then he said if I did that we couldn't afford to do this. Ha Ha.
One of the best parts was that during lunch he tenderly touched my arm. Chills went up and down me. What a great feeling. I just love him.
So all in all it was a great day because I got to spend part of the day with the two men I love more than anything.

1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

I think you're in love. For sure!