There has been a lot of talk regarding Thankful Journals or Gratitude Journals Etc. I have kept one before and am going to go back to it. It is amazing what it does for a person. So if God had a mailing address, this is the letter I would send to Him.
I know it has been a while and I am sorry for that. I will strive to do better but here are some things I would like to thank you for.
1. Daniel- Thank you so much for sending me this special spirit to raise and take care of. Thank you for trusting me with him. I hope I am doing a good job. I love this kid more than life its self. He has been a joy to me but also one of my greatest trials. But, I will say, that I am so glad for everything associated with him because it has helped. I have learned so much. Thank you for having the insight to send him to me to help me. I will be eternally grateful for Daniel my wonderful son.
2. Tom- words cannot express the love in my heart for this man. He has been so good for me too. He keeps me focused, real and most of all calm. You know how excited I can get. Anyway, thank you so much for sending him to me. It has made all the difference. I am so grateful that I can be with him forever.
3. Thank you so much for the gospel of Jesus Christ. What can I say about that. It has blessed my life beyond measure. It has given so much to me. Thank you doesn't seem good enough to say. Hopefully I can show you with my life.
4. Thank you for the wonderful friends and people you have put in my life. I have learned so much from them. I have felt love, support, understanding and acceptance from them . I have been truly blessed with wonderful friends. That has made a big difference too.
5. Thank you for my talents and abilities. Especially my ability to accept people as they are. Thank you for the insight you give me into things. Love that. I am glad I like order so much. I know you do too. I love logic. Things go so much better when organized.
Once again, thanks for all that you have given me, good and bad. But thanks for helping me to see that the bad isn't really bad but good.
Your loving daughter, Karen