Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sundays With Karen--Last One???

I have been feeling a little discouraged lately. Is there reason for me to? I hope not.
I have been feeling discouraged about my Sunday's with Karen segments. Are any of you watching them? I haven't been getting that many comments on them lately. If you don't comment, I don't know if you watch them. It takes a lot of work to put these on. It takes over 2 hours to get one uploaded on You Tube to put up here. (Does any one know a better way?) So, I will do what you want me to do. Just let me know.Now on to a happier subject. I held a give away for a pearl. I only got two entries so I put their names in twice. I put their names in a cup and drew one out just after I typed this.
**ROSE**
Please email me with your info.
(click on her name to go to her web site)

Photobucket

9 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations to Rose. I can't think of a faster way the YouTube when it comes to loading a video.
Sorry about the low comments. I know you put a lot of work into them. I generally don't watch any videos when I am reading blogs. I thought you would appreciate my honest opinion. It's not about you.

Grandma Honey said...

I really enjoy Sundays with Karen and hope you continue them. Only you though would know if it's too much work to put them on. I look forward to them each Sunday! I think you do a great job.

Debbie Petras said...

Karen, all I know is that I am always blessed when I come to visit your blog.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Yenta Mary said...

I know I'm still trying to catch up from the long hours at work for the High Holidays, so I'm behind on everything. I read/watch a lot to keep up with my friends, but I'm bad about commenting ... :( And yet, when I feel as though I'm working hard on my blog and no one is there, I check my stats and am amazed at the numbers! I think it's just the extra step of interacting that is prohibitive, but many people value what we do ....

Rose said...

your blog is good.Mine goes up and down with responses I quit looking at numbers and look at the quality of the responsors.if putting a video or whatever is too involved reconsider doing somethingelse or refine i haven't attempted videos. i'm chicken. have a good day. rose

Susan Anderson said...

Congrats to Rose!

I enjoy watching your videos, but if they're too much trouble, I'm cool with that, too.

Because I like your posts, as well!

=)

Jane said...

I enjoy both regular and video posts. It's awfully nice to have a face and voice to put with a blog, you know? But, I never imagined how much work it is or how long it takes to upload to YouTube! Whatever you decide, I hope it will allow you to find joy in blogging...that's really the only reason to do it.

Team Chastain said...

Hi Karen,

I'm so sorry I've been an absentee friend. Things have been a little crazier than normal for me lately, but I still think about you and hope you're doing great and having a fun school year.

Hugs and lots of love,
Michele

Robin said...

Karen..........
I'm a blog camel. I don't get on too often but when I do, I love to catch up and I really enjoy your blog. I enjoy people who look deeply at life. You always make me think. Though I'm not much on commenting, I REALLY enjoy your posts. Keep it up.
Love,
Robin