Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meet Me On Monday-Again

1. WHAT DO YOU PUT ON YOUR HOT DOG?

Well, when I eat hot dogs, I put on mustard and relish. I like a little hot dog with my mustard and relish.
2. DO YOU PLAY SUDOKU?

Play what????
3. What is your favorite vegetable?

Broccoli. I like it with salt or grated cheese. Yum.
4. DO YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR?

Yes. Maybe once a year sometimes. Like during the summer. But I got lucky this year. My niece did it at Christmas and she is coming next weekend to do it. I love my nieces.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING.

Usually the ones on sale but if I have to choose, it would hands down be Christopher and Banks.
Hope everyone enjoyed my answers and hope everyone has a wonderful Monday. Only 4 more days till Friday.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Team Chastain said...

You and my hubby would get along well! LOL He ♥'s his hot dogs with tons of mustard and relish, too. :)
My favorite veggie is brussel sprouts! ♥

Praises from a Wife and Mommy! said...

Nice to meet you! :) i am not a fan of relish! New follower stop on over at praisesofawifeandmommy.blogspot.com

:)

Bruna said...

I wish I could eat brocolli! It doesn't agree with me:(

I like your blog lay-out. Visiting you via Java's blog hop & now following you too!

Shawn said...

Although I love it, I can not eat broccoli..it burns my belly!
I gave you another site for backgrounds on your other blog. I am on my Ipad now and I can not see what you picked, I will be back after work.
Shawn

Mary said...

Loved your answers! Found you on Meet Me on Monday and enjoyed reading through your blog. I look forward to following you! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Love your header and the name of your blog. Visiting from MMOM.

Grandma Honey said...

I've never heard of Christopher and Banks. I don't think we have one around here. Do you shop online for that?

Helen Pigott said...

Hi,
Just popped by via MMOM to read your answers.
Hope you have a lovely week.
Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

dtbrents said...

I love your pictures. We don't have a store like that here. We really don't have a good place to buy clothes here. I shop on line or go to a bigger town. Have a great week. Doylene

Undeserving Grace said...

Now following from MMOM hop....
I can't do broccoli it makes my tummy hurt :( and your nieces are saving ya some mooolaaah for sure :)
Swing by undeserving grace when you get the chance!
have a blessed cold and snowy week!
{tara}

More Than Words said...

I love meme's like this! I'll have to participate soon!!!

I've tried Sudoku before, and loved it!

Candace said...

I enjoyed reading your answers! I like mustard on my hot dogs always...and sometimes relish. Mustard, chili, cheese and onions is my favorite way to have them. Yum!

Breathing In Grace said...

I love your answer to #1!!! :)