Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Angles Among Me

I have heard it said that there are angles that walk the earth that we are unaware of. They go about helping others without a regard for recognition. Sometimes, if we are lucky, we are allowed to know who some of our angles are. I have had that privilege to know some of my angles. Below, are a few of my angles that I have been allowed to know.This first couple is Lori and Corey. They are the dear, sweet people that own the group homes that my son lives in. Because of Daniel's age, he had to go to an adult home. So out of the goodness of their heart, they turned their own home into a group home for Daniel and 3 other people. Words cannot express my gratitude to these people for opening their hearts to people like my son.


Sometimes we have angles that we know but don't get to meet in person. Blogging has brought such angles into my life.
This is Candace. She is a dear blogging friend. She has meant a lot to me and has lifted me up by her comments and emails. She is a true angle to me. I am glad she is in my life.
Another dear angle is my friend Deb. Every time I am at her blog and I am lifted. I think she has helped me grow closer to Christ over these past months. She is a dear, sweet lady. She always knows just the right things to say in her comments.
Last, but not least, my dear friend Michele. She has been such an inspiration to me. She has made me want to be a better person. I have been lucky enough to talk to her on the phone. She is wonderful.


Here is a wonderful song about the angels among us. Enjoy.


Photobucket

11 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is beautiful and how blessed you are to have them in your life.

Candace said...

Aw, my sweet friend! You will never know how you have blessed MY life with your friendship. Thank YOU! I hope we get to meet someday in person. I will look forward to that. *hugs* Love you! Candace

Breathing In Grace said...

You are so precious!!! I can't believe you included me!! Thank you so much. HOPE your week is full of lots of happy blessings!!!

Grandma Honey said...

What beautiful angels in your life. That Alabama song reminds me of 12 years ago when I was dating Dennis. His daughters put together a video with that song and he showed that to me before I even met them!

Team Chastain said...

You've been an angel in my life, Karen. You're such a gentle, and genuine person with a beautiful spirit. I hope God gives you all you long for in 2011. Love, Michele

Susan Anderson said...

We all need angels in our lives, don't we? I'm glad you have yours.

=)

Christie Cottage said...

Such a beautiful post!

<><

Katie Gates said...

What a lovely post. As long as we have angels, we can get through the roughest times!

Tina L. Hook said...

What a lovely post.

Weezer said...

Hello my dear blogger friend. How have you been?
I love your comments about angels walking among us. What would life be without them. And most of them don't even know the impact they have on others. I love that song. I think it's one of my all time favorites.
Thanks for checking in on my blog. It ws good to see your comment.
Happy Wednesday, sweetie.
Weezer

Leanne said...

My goodness... I had followed Michelle months ago and somehow lost her! She is an amazing spirit, isn't she? Your other angels look pretty fabulous, too! Yes, angels are around us all, and I have a few of my own. Such a great way to recognize yours!