Thursday, January 26, 2012
I Am In A Mood Today
So, as I search through my life as of late, I shouldn't be feeling all the negative things. My life is pretty good right now. I can't complain. Nothing is really wrong so what's the matter with me? (the song from Sound of Music is running through my head)
In an attempt to try and get out of this I am going to do part of the gratitude challenge by John Hilton III and Anthony Sweat. It starts out with writing 10 physical abilities you are grateful for. Here goes.
1. I am grateful for my eye sight. I have worn glasses all my life and still couldn't really see. I had surgery
on my eyes and now I can see a lot better.
2. I am grateful that I can breathe with no problem. For many years I couldn't breathe very well because
the roof of my mouth was blocking my airway. I had to have surgery for that too.
3. I am grateful that I can walk. I just love to walk. Glad I didn't have to walk across the plains like
some of my relatives did.
4. I am grateful that I can organized things. Like drawers and closets. I get great joy from that.
5. I am grateful that I can sew and do crafts. That really brings a lot of pleasure and I can share that
enjoyment with others.
6. I am grateful that I can play the piano. Not concert hall play but play for my kids at school. It is
a lot of fun and they enjoy it.
7. I am grateful that I can type without looking at the keyboard. Thanks to my typing class at Clovis
High School where we typed on manual typewriters.
8. I am grateful that I was able to give birth to at least 1 child in my life. I wish it could have been 3
9. I am grateful that I can somewhat use a computer. I love blogging on it etc.
10. I am grateful that I can hug. I love hugging my family members and my kids at school.
Well, that's my list. What are you grateful for? Thanks for reading this. I feel better now.
Just found this on my cousin's Facebook. I think it relates to this.