Sunday, May 12, 2013

Troubled Waters

 Right now in my life I am swimming in some troubled waters.  It is a rough swim and I am getting tired but deep down I know that I am not alone and I have a peace in my heart that things will come together and work out for my good.  We as humans sometimes have a hard time holding onto that when it doesn't happen very fast.  Where is patient when I need it?  Any way I am trying to be strong and I feel comforted knowing I have the support of God, Jesus and a wonderful husband.  I really need to hold on and remember the quote below.

6 comments:

Uncle Tom said...

You will be a stronger person when this is all over with, and it will be over.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

He will help you through those troubled waters

Susan Anderson said...

What would we do without Him? (Glad we never have to find out...)

=)

Grandma Honey said...

I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time. This is proof that life is not fair because you are too sweet to be suffering.

Mimi Sue said...

Isn't that the truth? Hang in there! Life will just get better. Mimi

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that troubled waters has reached your shore. It does seem like the waters get rough in waves doesn't it. No matter what is the cause of your rough seas, He will get you through it and you will indeed be stronger for it. Sending big hugs to you my friend, xoxo