Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Have Made A Decision .............

It is to stay more positive and uplifting.  I have decided that even if one thing in my life isn't too great, it is still okay to be happy.  There are many things in my life that are great and wonderful and I need to be more appreciative of those things. 

I have a wonderful family.  I am so blessed to have them.  Even though some are experiencing some health issues, I am glad they are in my family.

It was so wonderful to be with my mom when she had her surgery.  It made me feel good that she needed me and of all the people that could have been  there, she wanted me.

I have the best husband in the world.  He is so supportive and is truly in my corner.  He is so nice and kind to me at all times.

I have always been blessed with good friends.  That has made all the difference in my life.  I have never had a friend that has tried to lead me down the wrong path.

Like Abraham Lincoln said, "Folks are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the vibe I'm reading here. Good job Karen!!

Unknown said...

I like the vibe I'm reading here. Good job Karen!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Good for you, I am trying to do the same thing and trying not to be controlling!

Mimi Sue said...

You do sound so much more happy. So you're doing a great job. I have to remind myself everyday to dwell on the good things and not the bad things in my life. Seems to help me anyway. Mimi

Susan Anderson said...

Good goal, and I am trying to do the same!

I wish us both luck!!

=)

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Karen we all need to have this attitude and try our best to remember what Lincoln said.
I know I have had too many pity parties of late so I am glad I came by today and read this.
Good luck to both of us
Love ya
Maggie