Saturday, February 27, 2016

Making Progress


Well, I think I am coming around some.  I went and saw a NP last Wednesday to talk about my medication.  It went well.  She also seemed to know  about Fragile  X too which was good.  She increased the dosage of one medication that I take.  Can't tell too much if it is helping yet but I am sure I will notice something soon.  I just feel the side effect of being dizzy right now.  I go back in April for a follow up with her.

I am feeling somewhat better about work.  A lot of stuff is coming from there.  I am just trying to pace myself and not get so frustrated with myself and to be calmer.  It is working pretty well.  I have talked some to my principal about it.  He seems to be understanding.  He stopped by my room on Friday to see how I was.

I am also trying to be more open with my husband about how I feel.  That is going well and he really is understanding about it all.

I go and see my therapist sometime in March.  Wish it could have been sooner but I can contact him through phone or email if need be.  I haven't yet but I am thinking I might send him a few of my thoughts.

Thanks to all for being supportive and your wonderful comments.  God really does work if you let him. 

5 comments:

vickit43 said...

Glad things are looking up of you. I have had you in my prayers.

Visits With Mary said...

How wonderful that you seem to be better. Your outlook is upbeat and positive, that's a good thing. Keep holding onto God, you will certainly find strength in Him. Isaiah 41:10. Blessings

Grandma Honey said...

Keep us posted on your progress Karen. You are blessed to have such an understanding helpful husband.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like your moving in a good directions. Blessings and ((HUGS)) to you.

Susan Anderson said...

I used to email my therapist all the time. It was a good way to vent (and reflect) in between sessions.

Glad you are feeling better. You are working hard at it, and I'm sure you will continue to have good results. It's great that you are taking care of yourself!

=)