I am just so happy that I could cry. I want to say, "You like me. You really like me." But I think that would be tacky. I do want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for these awards. It means a lot to me. It really does. This first one is from Proud 2 B Purple. I love this woman. I feel a real bond with her even though we have never met in person. For this award you are suppose to list 7 things about yourself. Here goes.
* I have Fragile X Syndrome. Well, sort of. My intelligence is okay so they say I don't but I have all the other stuff. Weird.
* I had a breast reduction when I was 18. Best thing I ever did in my life.
* I climbed the Leaning Tower of Pisa when I was 4. Mom said I was crying all the way up because I thought I was going up there to get married.
* I had to go to Speech Therapy as a kid because I swallowed wrong. I was pushing my teeth out.
* I have 4 teeth that I had pulled out as a kid.
* I check the front porch every morning to see if there is a baby out there. (do I need help)
* I love all of my family more than anything.
This next blog award comes from Mitiz at Southern Style. I love her too. She is an awesome woman. I love her blog background. For this one I am suppose to list 10 things that I love.
1. God and Jesus
2. My whole family. Past, present and future.
3. My work friends and my kids at school.
4. It's It ice cream bar. Yummy.
6. Movies and TV shows from the 80's. Golden Girls, Designing Women, Cosby, Steel Magnolias.
7. My house.
8. Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.
9. Handicapped people. They have such a spirit about them.
10. Blogging, of course.
This one was given to me by Debby at Just Breathe. She is awesome too. So warm, loving and helpful to me about blogging. There wasn't anything you were suppose to do with this one.
Okay now, you are suppose to give these awards to others. But who? I am going to cheat a little and give them to everyone. You are all that wonderful and I love all of your blogs. So anyone who is my follower, on my Blog List at Mortensen Moments, or whose button I have or who I follow, I give these great awards to you because I respect and admire all of you so much and am glad you are in my life.
Hope this wasn't too sappy. It is really heart felt. Thank you to everyone.