1. I need to spend better time in prayer.
2. I need to spend better time reading God's word.
3. I need to spend less time on watching TV and then be more selective on what I watch.
4. I need to limit my computer time. I don't need to check things every 5 minutes.
(possibly a Fragile X thing?)
5. I need to remember my word for the year more. I need to enjoy each moment that I am in and not hurry on to the next moment.
(possible a Fragile X thing?)
6. I have come to realize the truth and meaning in this statement,"When you pick up one end of the stick, you pick up the other."
For everything I do, there is a consequence. I cannot control what the consequence will be nor can I control the reaction someone will have to what I do.
All I can do is do my best and say, " I am sorry." and try not to do it again.
I have been in contact with the family member who was/is upset with me. We haven't been able to talk yet, but we will soon. At that time, I will be finding out more specially of what upset them.
Thanks to all of you for your love, understanding and support. Have a wonderful 4th of July and stay tuned for a report on our trip to Utah.