Saturday, February 16, 2013

This Was Calling My Name

Tonight I was wandering around on Ebay. (bad thing to do)  I was looking at things by Kelly Rae Roberts.(I love her)  I already have several pieces.   Anyway I found one that I really liked and bought it.  After I had gone through the whole "buying" process I was suckered  I mean given the opportunity to buy other items that I might like based on what I just bought.  I see this one above  and I almost cried.  It was calling my name very loudly.  This is so what I needed to hear right now as I am going through a struggling time.  I have also made a decision to cut back at work (which I feel bad about) (I am the queen of the the guilt trips)  So this in a way validated me.  Also, I really need to learn how to do this.  I would probably feel a lot better if I did.  Thanks for listening/reading this.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is difficult I did the same thing this week at work. I asked my boss if I could cut back my hours at least until remainer of this school year and she was just fine with it. She said we would have to take it one week at a time to see if it will work for the both of us. Guilt trip I had also.

Grandma Honey said...

I think we all have times when we need to down scale our lives. I'm glad to hear you are cutting back some at work. I hope this will give you a bit more time to relax and feel better.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's perfect!

Liz Mays said...

When we can do that, it's so absolutely freeing!!!

Susan Anderson said...

I like it!

=)