Monday, September 2, 2013

Oh My Gosh

I haven't realized how long it has been since I have blogged here.  I am so sorry.  Life just got in the way.

I did have some computer problems and then got a new lap top.  Still trying to figure it all out.  Today I tried to upload pictures from my camera and it only upload some.  Help??!!!

I have a lot of pictures from my wonderful trip this summer.  I went to Chicago, Nauvoo, and Salt Lake City.  I went on the train with my mother and my niece McKenzie.  We had a blast.

Anyway, I am still here and hope you are too.  I really need to get back into this.  I do love it.

Hope all is going well with everyone out there.



UPDATE  I tried uploading the pictures again and it worked.  Be prepared.

6 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

I hope you get your laptop figured out!

I still prefer my desktop. I like the laptop and I love the iPad, but the desktop is where I am comfortable

<><

Grandma Honey said...

Good, I'm glad you got the pictures uploaded. Now I am anxious to see them.

Welcome Back!

Susan Anderson said...

We went to Chicago, too. Had a wonderful time visiting my husband's city of Evanston, Illinois and checking out all the old haunts from when we lived there the first three years of our marriage.

Glad you had a fun summer!

=)

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

so hard to learn new gadgets. For me anyways.
which blog do you post more at?

Mimi Sue said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Can't wait to see the pics. Mimi

Unknown said...

getting used to a new computer is like moving to a new neighbourhood: you don't know where anything is! Glad to see you back.