Monday, December 29, 2014

Word Of The Year--Nearer

I have been thinking for a couple of days now on what word I could choose for this coming year.  It was a little hard because I didn't want to change it from this years' one.  Seeing the good has really changed my life.  So it was a little hard to give that one up. (but I won't really)  Today it came to me.  The word I have chosen is NEARER,  I want to grow nearer to God plus also nearer to my children and grandchildren.  (these are really my stepchildren and grandchildren but I didn't want to use that term)  Anyway, I think this will be a good word for me this coming year. 
Happy New Year to everyone.

5 comments:

vickit43 said...

I have been thinking about my word but I have not come up with one yet. I wish you luck with yours.

Susan Anderson said...

I haven't picked a word either, but I do like yours. And the sentiment it embodies.

=)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nearer is excellent, growing closer to God, I love it!

Grandma Honey said...

I should adopt this word as mine. I've been thinking about this very thing lately….

Unknown said...

I agree with the previous comments: nearer is a great life focus word. Nearer to God is always on my list. I have never heard of choosing a word for the year...an interesting concept. I like it.