Saturday, January 31, 2015

This Has Changed My Life

I saw this on Facebook a few years ago and decided to do it.  I am on my 3rd year of doing this.  I can't explain how this has changed my life for the better.  I recommend this to everybody.  It really makes things better to look for the good things in life.

Here are some examples of what I have written over the years.

Jan. 1, 2013   Was able to stay home all day with Tom.

Jan.1, 2014     Had a nice lazy day at home with Tom!  Was able to talk to Mom on the phone.

Jan 1, 2015      Slept in and took naps.  Went to dinner with Tom, Randall and Jana(Tom's sister)


It is fun to look back on what you have done each year on the same day.

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a great idea. I need to try this....

stephanie snow dyer said...

I started my jar today...

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I need to try this too....at least a journal