Friday, January 22, 2016

I'm A Happy Girl



I'm a happy girl today for several reasons.  First and foremost it is the weekend.  I look forward to the rest and sleeping in.

Secondly, Tom brought home a pizza from a local pizza shop that is to die for.   I didn't know that he was going to bring it home so it was a surprise. 

Thirdly I have my computer back.  There was something wrong with it and my (step) son fixed it.  He is a whiz with computers.  We are lucky to have him to help out like that.

Fourthly I have a hot date with my husband tomorrow.  We are going to San Francisco to see the Jersey Boys.  We have seen it before and just loved it.  We might go out to eat somewhere after the show.


What is making you happy today?

6 comments:

vickit43 said...

You did have a wonderful day!! So happy for you!! Hope you have fun on your date! I am happy that I have a warm home!

Visits With Mary said...

Hope you enjoy your 'hot date!'

Breathing In Grace said...

I'm happy just reading your happy post!!! ;-) The snow isn't making me very happy....but it could be worse. I'm home safe and sound and somewhat happy! LOL

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, that's a great list of reasons to be happy :)

Ann Bennett said...

Can't have too much fun. Good days are great.

Susan Anderson said...

Lately what makes me happiest is my grandbabies. But it also makes me happy to read that YOU are happy.

=)