Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I Am Going On A Journey



In the next couple of days I am going to be starting on a journey.  A weight lose journey.  It al started on Facebook where I saw that a friend of mine was a health coach.  I had thoughts about contacting her but never did.  Then my aunt passed away and I went to her funeral.  There I saw 4 of my cousins who are extremely overweight.  I got scared and thought I have got to contact that health coach.  So when I got home, I made contact with her and now she is my health coach.  I am not sure about what I will be doing but she told me it would be the Medifast program.  I am really excited and am looking forward to being at the weight I should be.

I am only about 5foot 1inches tall and I weigh 155.  That is way too much for me.  I am a tiny person.  I am aiming to get down to 110.  It will be nice to be able to be in a size 4 again. 

I will definitely keep all of you posted.  I'm excited.

4 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

I'm excited for you. Keep us posted!!!

Visits With Mary said...

Good for you! You can do this. May God bless you with success on your journey!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Way to go! I wish you all the best on your new journey.

vickit43 said...

Hey Karen, I am happy for you starting your journey. I to am on the same journey trying to beat this weight that is on my body. I want to be healthy for me and my boys. I excited to hear about your journey.

Best of luck and looking forward to updates!